The studio sunroom is the most popular sunroom. It adapts to your needs and your home. Our advice? Get the sunroom design that will blend beautifully with your existing home’s architecture and your lifestyle.
Whether your home has a traditional or contemporary style, this type of sunroom blends seamlessly with your existing architecture. Generally, it’s built to look and feel like it was part of the home’s original design. Studio sunrooms are often designed with 3 sides of windows so you can maximize outdoor living experience. This new sun room addition will have you wondering how you ever lived without it.
Easily adaptable to both simple and complex home styles, the studio sunroom offers a natural extension of most existing roof designs. This sunroom’s small size is a perfect solution for revitalizing those tiny unused areas of your home. With the adaptability of the studio sun room, you can transform an unused and unattractive patio, deck, alcove, or den into a cozy, outdoor viewing getaway. Once the installation of your new sun room is complete, that once unused space will soon become the most popular spot in your home.
What to Look for in Sunroom Wall Features:
- Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) insulated wall core (R15) or Polyisocyanurate (Polyiso) insulated wall core (R28) with vapor barriers
- Extruded aluminum structural frame with 100% thermal barrier feature
- Tempered safety glass throughout
- Double sliding horizontal windows with removable fullscreen
- Double sweep latch window locks
- Internal electrical raceway system for outlets and switches
What to Look for in Sunroom Insulated Roof Features:
- Textured embossed ceiling finish
- Optional fan beams
- Optional IllumaView™ Skylights
- Doublecatch fascia/gutter system with leaf guard
- Thermally broken attachment header
What to Look for in Sunroom Eclipse Roof Features:
- Polyisocyanurate foam core solid panels (approx R-28)
- Texture embossed ceiling panels
- Extruded eave gutter trim channel
- Adjustable thermal hanger for pitched roof
- 3/16” thick tempered safety glass, three widths
- “Superbeam” rafter construction with color coordinated weatherstripping and screw cover
Take in the Outdoors From Inside Your Studio Sunroom
In your studio sunroom, you can escape into relaxation as you unwind to the majestic sights of nature. Enjoy watching the seasons come and go through your sun room’s windows. Rainy days will sooth your soul and sunny days will entice you to stretch in the sunshine. As you sit back in the comfort of your thermo temperature controlled sun room, you can stay cool during hot days and warm during chilly nights. And from inside your studio sunroom, you’ll feel more connected to the nature that surrounds your home. Enjoy bird watching, seeing your favorite flowers bloom, or watch as your pets play in the sun. Only a sunroom can provide this kind of outdoor living experience without the hassle of pesky outdoor problems. The advantages of the studio sunroom are endless!