Make your patio cover your own with an end cut style of your choice. Allowing for dramatic design possibilities, end cuts let you define the overall style of your patio cover. With four options to choose from, the design possibilities are highly customizable.
You can take your patio to a whole new design level with the classic tone of the scallop end cut. The bevel and miter end cuts offer a sense of simplicity and modernism. For a sophisticated look, the Corbel end cut is an ideal choice. Whichever end cut style you choose, a professional will work with you to engineer a state-of-the-art patio cover of your dreams!
Choose from Several Radiant Patio Cover Colors!
Enjoy the enduring beauty of a patio cover’s vibrant color. Looking like perfectly cut and painted premium grade wood, some aluminum shade structures are virtually maintenance free. The value of this patio cover is that you’ll never have to paint it; it will never stain, burn, rot, warp, split, or crack. All patio cover structures should also have weather resistant AlumaShield paint finish, protected by Teflon®, that withstands the harshest conditions including sun, rain, wind, and extreme temperatures. You’ll have long–lasting patio beauty for a lifetime.
Patio Cover Structures Should Include:
- Textured wood-grained ﬁnish
- Exclusive AlumaShield paint system
- Choice of popular colors: White, Desert Sand, Mojave Tan, Adobe, Sonora Beige or Latte
- Color matching fasteners
- Weather resistant paint ﬁnish withstands the harshest conditions, including sun, rain, wind and extreme temperatures
- A Paint Warranty: Paint Finish will not chip, peel, flake or blister under conditions of normal wear for the life of the original retail purchase